President and founder of The Tooth Fairy Children’s Foundation, CoraMarie Clark, combines personal experiences with out of the box ideas and insights gained from over 20 years in the dental industry and her worldwide philanthropic work.
The Tooth Fairy Children’s Foundation is a not for profit organization that has a mission to provide every child worldwide with a toothbrush, education and access to dental care.
CoraMarie will inspire you to:
- Think outside the box and be open to possibilities
- Be awakened to the impact philanthropy can have on your life
- Turn your dream into reality
- Become a leader that inspires trust and excellence
- Understand your leadership role in making the world a better place.
This entertaining, provocative and humorous presentation, customized for your audience, brings uplifting energy to the beginning, middle or end of any successful convention. Your audience will walk away with a renewed sense of what is possible – inspiring magical joy, passion, and a rekindled commitment to building a brighter future...one smile at a time.
*CoraMarie can present in character as Toothena the Tooth Fairy or in regular business attire.
"CoraMarie is an inspiration to anyone who ever had a dream."
- Joe Calloway, Author of Becoming a Catergory of One and 1ndispensible